The Partnership Engage Grant supports collaboration between researchers and a single partner organization from the not-for-profit, public or private sector.
Full submission timelines and instructions can be found on the ORS webpage.
- Full application funding: $7,000 to $25,000
- Duration: 1 year
- Apply through web application
- Application requires a SSHRC web CV
Partnership Engage Grants are expected to respond to the objectives of the Insight program and the Connection program. They provide short-term and timely support for partnered research activities that will inform decision-making at a single partner organization from the public, private or not-for-profit sector. The small-scale, stakeholder-driven partnerships supported through the Partnership Engage Grants are meant to respond to immediate needs and time constraints facing organizations in non-academic sectors. In addressing an organization-specific need, challenge and/or opportunity, these partnerships let non-academic organizations and postsecondary researchers access each other’s unique knowledge, expertise and capabilities on topics of mutual interest.
- SSHRC PEG Webpage
- SSHRC Online Application System: SSHRC CV & Application Form
- SSHRC PEG Application Instructions (June 2018)
- Former SSHRC Selection Committees
- SSHRC PEG August 2018 Webinar (English and French)
SSHRC PEG Contacts:
See SSHRC Resources Page for sample grants, guidelines, and more
Forging Effective SSH Partnerships with Non-Academic Organizations: Resources
- "The Researcher's Perspective" (May 14) Panelist Information, Slides, and Notes
- "Insights from Beyond the University" (August 1 - click here for more information and to register)
Information and Opportunities for UBC Researchers
- Indigenous Research Support Initiative
- Accelerate Fellowship (Mitacs)
- Partnership Recognition Fund (Community Engagement Office)
- Wall Solutions Initiative (Peter Wall Institute for Advanced Studies)
Resources at UBC