The Partnership Engage Grant is designed for researchers working with a single partner organization from the not-for-profit, public or private sector.
- Full application funding: $7,000 to $25,000
- Duration: 1 year
- Apply through web application
- Application requires a SSHRC web CV
Partnership Engage Grants are expected to respond to the objectives of the Insight program and the Connection program. They provide short-term and timely support for partnered research activities that will inform decision-making at a single partner organization from the public, private or not-for-profit sector. The small-scale, stakeholder-driven partnerships supported through the Partnership Engage Grants are meant to respond to immediate needs and time constraints facing organizations in non-academic sectors. In addressing an organization-specific need, challenge and/or opportunity, these partnerships let non-academic organizations and postsecondary researchers access each other’s unique knowledge, expertise and capabilities on topics of mutual interest.
- SSHRC PEG Webpage
- SSHRC Portal: SSHRC CV & Application Form
- SSHRC PEG Detailed Instructions
- Upcoming SSHRC PG Webinar: Wednesday, Aug 23rd, 2017, 9:00am - 10:30am, PST. Join via the following Adobe Connect link: https://sshrc-crsh.adobeconnect.com/r90wazuzzxfz/
SSHRC PEG Contacts:
- Sample Grant Library (cwl-protected)
(Please note since this is a new competition, we may not have sample grants posted. However, SSHRC Partnership Development Grant (PDG) is similar, and we urge you to refer to PDG samples in the sample grant library)
Consultation meetings + reviews (first-come basis)