The Partnership Engage Grant is designed for researchers working with a single partner organization from the not-for-profit, public or private sector.
- Full application funding: $7,000 to $25,000
- Duration: 1 year
- Apply through web application
- Application requires a SSHRC web CV
Partnership Engage Grants are expected to respond to the objectives of the Insight program and the Connection program. They provide short-term and timely support for partnered research activities that will inform decision-making at a single partner organization from the public, private or not-for-profit sector. The small-scale, stakeholder-driven partnerships supported through the Partnership Engage Grants are meant to respond to immediate needs and time constraints facing organizations in non-academic sectors. In addressing an organization-specific need, challenge and/or opportunity, these partnerships let non-academic organizations and postsecondary researchers access each other’s unique knowledge, expertise and capabilities on topics of mutual interest.
- SSHRC PEG Webpage
- SSHRC Portal: SSHRC CV & Application Form
- SSHRC PEG Detailed Instructions
- Upcoming SSHRC PG Webinar: Wednesday, Aug 23rd, 2017, 9:00am - 10:30am, PST. Join via the following Adobe Connect link: https://sshrc-crsh.adobeconnect.com/r90wazuzzxfz/
SSHRC PEG Contacts:
- Sample Grant Library (cwl-protected)
Sample Library (cwl-protected)
Consultation meetings + reviews (first-come basis)