SSHRC Partnership Development Grants (PDG) provide support to new or existing partnerships for initiatives that advance research, provide research training, and/or knowledge mobilization in the Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Full application funding: $75,000 to $200,000
- Duration: 1-3 years
- Apply through web application
- Application requires a SSHRC web CV
Introduction & Planning Meetings
- Partnership and research development strategy
- Project framework
- Team, partnership and network building and brainstorming sessions
- Budget and in-kind/cash contributions
- Meeting with students/program managers for training on proposal preparation
- Information on Hampton Co-Funding Opportunity of $5,000
- Internal Peer Review
- Registration: email email@example.com to register by Sept 6th, 2018 at 4pm
- One Page Summary and IR Form due: Sept 14th, 2018 at 12pm
- Full Draft Proposal due: Sept 21st at 3:30pm
- Receive Feedback by: Oct 5th
- SPARC Review
- Up to Nov 22nd (latest possible submission)
- In these reviews, proposals will be finely edited by a member of the SPARC team. Applicants have the option of submitting their full proposal, or various modules.
UBC Internal Deadline: Thursday, Nov 29th at 8:30am
Adhere to internal submission guidelines.
Agency Deadline: Friday, Nov 30th: The Office of Research Services (ORS) will forward your application to SSHRC after conducting a review of submitted materials.