This section of the website contains successful grant applications, workshop materials and guidelines, tips and templates for UBC researchers applying to Tri-Agency funding competitions.
A CWL login is required to access these resources.
We respectfully request that these resources are not distributed beyond the UBC community.
In our sample grant library, recent successful grant applications have been generously contributed by UBC researchers for your review. These grants represent past competitions so do not reflect competition changes or agency updates. Please consult the current funding announcement or contact us to discuss recent program changes.
- Grants with the title hyperlinked are available electronically.
- Grants without a hyperlink are accessible as "read only" hard copies in the SPARC office. Contact us to schedule a viewing appointment.
For researchers at UBC Okanagan and the academic hospital sites:
- Hard copy CIHR grants are now also available by contacting Kristen Korberg (Okanagan) and Anna Meredith (Department of Medicine at Vancouver General Hospital).
- Hard copy NSERC Discovery Grants can now also be accessed at UBC Okanagan.
- Foundation Grants
- Project Grants
- CIHR/NSERC Collaborative Research Health Projects (CHRP) Grants
- CIHR Strategic ("priority-driven") grants, including Catalyst, Planning and miscellaneous Operating Grants
- Discovery Grants
- Research Tools and Instruments Grants Program
- CREATE Program
- Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects and Networks
- Collaborative Research and Development Grants
- Engage Grants
- Insight Development Grants
- Insight Grants
- Partnership Development Grants
- Partnership Grants
- Connection Grants
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
- Canadian Development Agency Partners for Development Program Grants
- Canada-Latin America and the Caribbean Research Exchange Program Grants
- France-Canada Research Fund Grants